We love Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It’s an amazing combination of a zoo and theme park. We love everything from the details of the theming to the unique and one of a kind experiences in the park. Here are our favorite things about Animal Kingdom!
- Kilimanjaro Safaris– this is the standout of Animal Kingdom. Part ride, part animal encounter, there is nothing quite like Kilimanjaro Safaris. The best part is that each ride is different and unique depending on the activity of the animals. Our craziest experience yet? Riding in a downpour.
- Flight of Passage- a technological breakthrough. There is nothing quite like this ride.
- The Festival of the Lion King- this was the inspiration for the broadway show. It’s epic, and you’ll want to sing along the whole time.
- Everest- This coaster is EPIC. Keep an eye out for the yeti!
- Kali River Rapids- the BEST way to cool down in Animal Kingdom.
- Animal Trails- one of the highlights of Animal Kingdom is, of course, the animals. These trails provide a unique viewing experience.
- Pandora at Night- this land is epic during the day, and a completely different experience when it’s illuminated at night.
- Tusker House– this is by far one of our favorite character meals
- Flame Tree BBQ- this is an epic use of a counter service credit
- Boneyard- a huge playground located in Dinoland USA.
Please follow and like us: